Serves 2, Dairy free, gluten free, low sodium, vegan, vegetarian
By: Whole Foods Market®
This three-ingredient creamy, sweet snack or dessert proves that added sugar and oil are not always necessary to satisfy your cravings.
- 2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened plain soymilk
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter or peanut butter
- Put bananas, soymilk and almond butter into a blender.
- Purée, turning off the motor and stirring the mixture two or three times, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two bowls and serve.
Per Serving: Serving size: 280 calories (120 from fat), 13g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g dietary fiber, 22g sugar), 9g protein
Note: We’ve provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we’re cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
For healthy eating tips, hundreds of recipes, cooking techniques, meal plans and more, visit Whole Foods Market’s Healthy Eating resources