30 minutes, 6 servings, 86 calories per serving gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup creamed coconut
- 1 large bell pepper
- 3 scallions
- 2 tablespoons potato flour
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Bring the vegetable broth and the creamed coconut to a boil in a large sauce pan.
- Once it’s boiling, reduce the heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the finely chopped bell pepper and potato flour. When you add the potato flour, use a whisk to mix the flour well.
- After 15 minutes, just before serving the soup, add the chopped lettuce, scallions, and lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to your liking.