45 minutes, 9 servings, 182 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan.
- 3 cups cooked and well drained lentils
- 2 cups chopped dates, medjoul or other soft type of dates
- 1 tablespoon cajun spices
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons gluten free coconut aminos teriyaki sauce or another brand
- Pre heat the oven to 300F.
- If you have a standing mixer use it to mix the all ingredients together, if you don’t have a standing mixer you can use a food processor, it should work well too. Worst case scenario, you could use your hands to mix the ingredients
- Then form 9 burgers with your hands
- Heat up a pan and melt some coconut oil in it. Cook the burgers for 1 minute on each side, then lay them flat on a cookie sheet.
- Bake them into the oven for 10-15 minutes. This will allow the burger to get warm inside it.
- If you are not planning on eating the 9 burgers the same day, I suggest you only cook them into the pan and put them in a airtight bowl and heat them up later on.
Serve the burgers with fresh slices of tomato, guacamole, and green salad.