By: Rose Marie Jarry
30 minutes + 60 minutes of refrigeration, 8 servings, gluten-free, vegan, raw
- 1 cup of soft dates, diced
- 1 cup of quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut milk beverage
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 150g creamed coconut paste
- 8 large mint leaves
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- ¾ cup coconut milk beverage
- ½ teaspoon husk powder or pectin powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and blend until everything is well mixed.
- Grease a pie pan and flatten the crust mixture on the bottom with your hand.
- Place the crust into the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Blend all the other ingredients except for the berries.
- Pour the creamy mixture into the crust and flatten with a spatula.
- Spread the fresh berries on top and refrigerate for 60 min minimum before cutting it. You could freeze as well. It’s going to be like an ice cream pie.