By: Andrew Thomas
5 minutes, 1 serving, 305 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegetarian
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt, plain, 0%
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add frozen peaches, Greek yogurt, honey, and almond milk to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.