By: Rob Bresnan
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 (8-oz.) swordfish steaks
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced herbs, such as oregano, rosemary, and thyme
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Your favorite vegetable
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet on medium/high heat
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper
- Cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes
- Flip steaks; add the herbs, butter, and lemon juice.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with you favorite vegetable.