By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
25 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 4 whole tomatoes cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons oil coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon organic vegetable broth powder
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence spice mix
- 2 cups beet green leaves
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- 1 teaspoon potato flour
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Heat up a saucepan and melt the coconut oil in it.
- Add the tomatoes, chopped garlic, smoked paprika, vegetable broth powder and fine herbs. Let them cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, keep stirring the tomatoes as they cook. The water from the tomatoes should come out as they cook and prevent them from burning at the bottom.
- After 15 minutes, add the cleaned and chopped green leaves, cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- You can remove the skin from the tomato if you wish. They should come off easily.
- Blend everything in a blender and add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and potato flour, as it is blending.
- Serve hot and enjoy!