By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
25 minutes, 19 macaroons, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup tahini butter
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients except for the water and mix until the tahini butter is mixed in well. Then start incorporating the water and keep mixing.
- You should have a thick but malleable texture.
- Use a pastry pouch and fill it up with the mixture.
- On a greased cookie sheet, squeeze out 19 smalls macaroons of about 1.5 inches wide.
- If you feel that your mixture is a bit too thick for the pastry pouch, add a little bit of water and mix again before putting it into the pouch.
- Bake for 9 minutes at 400F.