By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 1 cup diced kale
- 1 red apple
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ciabatta bread rolls (gluten-free optional)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt and fresh thyme
- Chop all the veggies and fruit into very small pieces.
- Mix pieces into a bowl with the lemon juice, sea salt and fresh thyme.
- Slice the bread rolls horizontally to have 3 layers.
- Toast the bread and spread some coconut oil on them.
- Slice each layer of bread diagonally to end up with some triangles.
- Garnish the bread with the mix of veggies and eat right away.