The Spartan Time Trial is a short course, timed obstacle race designed to take just 5-10 minutes. Race courses range up to 1km and will test your skills on some of our most popular obstacles. There will be minimal mud for maximum speed; set up for beginners and advanced racers alike.
TBD - Singapore
4:00pm - 6:00pm Open House
5:15pm Registration Opens for Time Trial Athletes
6:00pm Time Trial Heats Begin
6:00pm-7:15pm Heats of 10 people every 4 minutes
7:30pm Women’s Championship Heat
8:00pm (estimated) Men’s Championship Heat
9:00pm Festival Closes
Waves of 10 racers will be released every 4 minutes. The top 15 fastest males and 15 fastest females from the heats will advance on to the Championship Heat.
You will be assigned a start group at registration based on first come first serve.
· Test your speed and agility on a 0.6 mile fast course including about 8 obstacles. There will be no (purposely) placed mud or water pits.
· Expect some slight variations from a typical Spartan Race – like penalty loops instead of burpees.
· There will be NO drinking water on course
· Food and beverage will be for sale (including beer!)
· Check out the sponsor tents in the festival area.
· Merchandise will be open for Spartan swag.
· There will be NO showers, but the changing tents will be open
· There is NO packet pickup for the Saturday or Sunday Sprint races.
Unique Dog Tag
Free Professional Photos (to frame and flaunt)
Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone. Click here for instructions on how to find it.)
Towel & extra (dry) clothes
What not to bring:
Outside food and drink (racers, fuel for the race is OK)
Professional event day photos will be posted on the event page 5-7 days after the event, FREE OF CHARGE! We’ll email you when your photos are ready!
Unexpected things come up in life. We understand that so we try our best to accommodate date and/or time transfers, whenever possible. For more information on how to change your:
Start Time: How do I change my Start Time?
Race Date: Can I transfer to another Spartan Race?
More questions? Visit our FAQ page