“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
You can choose to do your daily workout, and you can choose to not do your daily workout. We promise, your choice will make all the difference.
• Dynamic warm up
• Run/cycle/row/jump rope 5 minutes
• 1 round ladder pull-ups (descending): 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
• Between set of pull ups:
• 10 bodyweight or pistol squats
• 25 box jumps
• Follow up with a 2-4 mile run + 50 sit-ups
To scale this workout down:
1. Have your pull-up ladder start at 5 or 3.
2. Do bodyweight squats instead of pistol squats
3. Run only for 10-20 minutes.