30 minutes, Serves 4, vegan, gluten-free
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 dates
- 1/2 cup powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Soak the dates in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Add coconut oil, dates, syrup, vanilla, half of the almond milk, avocados, and cocoa powder into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Add additional almond milk until the pudding is the consistency you want.
- Spoon into bowls, cover, and chill.
- Serve with your favorite fruits and nuts as toppings.